30.7.09

RED Heads

When i saw that Chloe Sevigny's new line's lookbook was to feature all redheads i could think of only one thing. . . Redheads (by photographer Joel Meyerwitz)  

My sister Alden is a redhead (well, more a beautiful auburn shade) so this book has been on our book shelf for years. . . the whole family went to a book signing with joel in our town when the book was first published (circa early 90s)  It's definitely a great source of humorous confusion for guests.   

hey alden, remember how much it pissed us off that he had included a photo of a Fake redhead?  and remember the husky girl in the bathing suit. . . or was it a boy? 

Chloe's lookbook:



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the most beautiful things in this world are a redhead with pale porcelain skin. Kinda "The prototype of natural".

July 30, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous sexyinthecity said...

Love read head!!!! so beautiful ;)

July 30, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger heleen said...

Wow, the second girl is stunning...

July 30, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Arlie said...

i love anything that denotes freckles as beautiful and they come hand in hand with red heads so yay for this and yay for my freckles. red heads are perty.

July 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Raez said...

i love gingers. rupertgrint is mineeee;)

xx raez

July 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

I'm so obsessed with redheads right now. The beauty editor at LOULOU aka my boss, has the most beautiful mane (it's half way does her tiny frame of a back) and i s w e a r t o g o d she stops traffic when she crosses the street: it's just stunning. I'm obsessed with it and i tell her e v e r y d a y lol


xx

July 30, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger alden said...

I do remember, I do remember!! And remember the other girl who I thought I might look like when I grew up? She had wetish hair and a towel slung over her shoulder. I wanted to BE her.

Ok, off to work on my "sun tan through a screen door" look.

July 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger die tägliche revolution said...

lissy! love 'er!

xx

July 31, 2009 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Gisela and Maury said...

ok so i been having thoughts of shaving my head too, to achieve the wicked punk look that's happening but am I f*cking crazy! Thanks to you I have found the answer! I'm going to style my hair like that girl in the second pic! hurray, you have saved me from making a huge mistake. lool! Thank you!
xo!
-Gisela
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com

July 31, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home